Remote Customer Support Specialist
We’re Driversnote, a fast growing SaaS company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We take pride in helping more than 1,000,000 users worldwide keep a mileage logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this tedious work and make our customers’ life simpler by saving them both time and money.
Our primary markets are English speaking; US, Canada, Australia, and UK - so we’re aiming to expand our international team to serve customers and users all around the world.
We’re full speed ahead in improving our response time and fantastic service across all time zones and are therefore in need of a friendly and passionate self driven individual to join our Customers Team as our new Customer support specialist working remotely from either the United States or Canada.
This is where YOU come into the picture!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Answering questions and advising customers how best to use our product with a friendly tone primarily per mail but also via phone and chat.
- Collecting and synthesizing customer insights; being the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers, and builders.
- Replying to customer reviews across platforms.
- Help with internal shipping and logistics questions.
We imagine that you:
- Are located in the United States or Canada.
- Have 12 - 24 months of proven work experience in customer support or community management.
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written), communication skills in other languages are a welcome bonus.
- Are the type who cannot refrain from helping other people - you have a friendly and positive attitude and love engaging with and learning about others!
- Are quite tech-savvy, curious, and motivated to gain a deep understanding of how our product works - inside and out.
- Are critical thinking and have problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Have team-spirit - everybody helps each other at Driversnote.
- Self-motivated & self-managing with exceptional time management skills.
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience in support software, onboarding customers, or collecting customer feedback.
- Have an interest in accounting.
- Have experience with mileage reimbursement.
- Have experience with working 100% remote
- Have read and enjoyed “Zappos: Delivering Happiness”.
You’ll get to work with and learn from a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people. We’ll set aside resources for independent skill development to help you grow and develop your career - and besides that:
- 25 - 30 USD/hour, paid monthly.
- Minimum 21 hours per week
- 33 vacation days per year
- 100% Remote work
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send us an application by clicking the button below. We have a few questions that you should expect to spend 10 - 15 minutes answering, and you’ll also get the chance to attach a resume, etc.
We’ll accept applications until July 19th. After this, we expect to take a couple of days to review all applications and get back to you no later than July 21st. If you have been shortlisted, we might ask you to perform a short, written test and a personality test before moving on to online interviews.
Expected start date is August 1st.
We look forward to hearing from you!