Part-time Customer Support Specialist (Western Canada)
Hej! We’re Driversnote, a fast-growing SaaS company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We take pride in helping more than 2,000,000 users worldwide keep a mileage logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation, so we try to remove this tedious work and simplify our customers’ lives by saving them time and money.
Our primary markets are English-speaking: Canada, the US, Australia, and the UK - so we’re aiming to expand our international team to serve customers and users all around the world.
If you are curious, driven and resilient, enjoy providing an exceptional customer support experience and are a strong communicator, this is where YOU come into the picture!
We're seeking a remote customer support specialist with excellent technical skills and insights to help us cover the Canadian and US Pacific/Mountain time zones (PST/MST time zones)
As a Customer Support Specialist at Driversnote, you will interact directly with our customers, providing them with an effective, easy and enjoyable experience. You will be the spider in the web by serving all types of our users and customers, from new users, long-term customers and potential B2B large teams and relaying their needs to our product teams. Our fantastic Support team is first-line support, meaning you will receive all types of inquiries - mostly surrounding bugs, educational questions or complex requests you’ll have the pleasure of solving!
We imagine that you:
- Have 12 - 24 months of proven work experience in customer support.
- Are used to and comfortable with working 100% remotely.
- Have strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written). Other languages are a welcome bonus.
- You love providing fantastic technical customer support on chat, email and phone and have excellent communication skills.
- You have a basic understanding and experience in software troubleshooting: the capability to investigate app problems (examples could be working with installation errors, crashes, subscription and payment errors and performance issues).
- You are proactive and happy to jump in at the deep end. You are confident in navigating multiple systems and finding your way around, checking the configuration, verifying the setup when needed, etc.
- Have an eye for commonalities and streamlining - eager to automate wherever possible.
- Familiarity with remote communication tools like Slack.
- Provide a first-class support experience by email and phone to customers’ technical, general, and team product queries.
- Troubleshoot the customers’ questions and drive the investigation to get the customer matter resolved.
- Provide video demos and video onboarding to our larger B2B customers.
- Collaborate with our Product teams and communicate with them via bug reporting and forwarding customer input (requests, feedback, UX improvements, etc).
- Learn the Driversnote product deeply and support our customers in making the most of everything we offer.
Your colleagues say that you:
- Are resilient - you get it done and will stay with a task until it's resolved
- Are not hesitant and enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Are a great relationship builder - you can build credibility fast with a variety of stakeholders
- Don’t shy away from ambiguous situations, and ask the right questions to untangle them
- Are a diffuser - always patient and kind, no matter what
The important details:
- Must be located in Canada - Pacific or Mountain time zones
- Minimum 21 hours per week
- It is expected that you can work 3-4 hours a day 6 days a week
- 36.50 CAD /hour, paid biweekly
- 100% remote work
- 33 vacation days per year - yes, we are based in Europe
- Access to additional perks from health insurance, car rentals, gym passes and more
Who is the team?
Today, we are a 25+ team, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ —and a handful of remotes in Australia, Canada and Romania! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by things like hygge and a good work-life balance. As you won’t be working in the office with us, we'll help you set up the best remote setup possible and ensure you still have time to connect with your team. Plus, a trip to Copenhagen to meet us in your first year!
How to apply:
If interested, please send us an application by clicking the button below.
We will collect and review applications over the next few weeks until December 17th. You will hear back from us no later than December 19th. If you have been shortlisted, we will ask you to do a case study, followed by interviews.
Expected start date: Mid-January or February 1st.
We look forward to hearing from you!